Martha's Real Estate
For accommodations please contact Carleen Cordwell
at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information visit marthasrealestate.com
- The following are not endorsed by Howard University or HUAA and are provided purely for informational purposes.
- The Shearer Cottage | shearercottage.com
4 Morgan Avenue, Oak Bluffs (508) 693-4037
- The Wesley Hotel | wesleyhotel.com
70 Lake Avenue, Oak Bluffs (800) 638-9027
- The Mansion House | mvmansionhouse.com
9 Main Street, Vineyard Haven (888) 210-4504
- Pequot Hotel | pequothotel.com
19 Pequot Avenue, Oak Bluffs (508) 693-5087
- Narragansett House | narragansetthouse.com
46 Narragansett Ave, Oak Bluffs (508) 693-3627
- Madison Inn | madisoninnmv.com
18 Kennebec Avenue, Oak Bluffs (508) 693-2760
- Dockside Inn | vineyardinns.com
Circuit Avenue Extensione, Oak Bluffs (800) 245-5979
- Island Inn | islandinn.com
Beach Road, Oak Bluffs (800) 462-0269
- The Oak House
Beach Road, Oak Bluffs (508) 245-5979
- Additional options
- The Martha's Vineyard Hostel
Martha's Vineyard Hostel is the first purpose built hostel in the USA. Prices range from $30 to $40 a night. You can contact the hostel at (508) 693-2665. The address is: Edgartown-West Tisbury Road 525, West Tisbury, MA, Mail Address: P.O.Box 3158, West Tisbury, MA 02575.
- Below is list of some home rental sites you can use to find accommodations. Again, these are not endorsed by Howard University or HUAA. They are provided purely for informational purposes.
homeaway.com • weneedavacation.com • flipkey.com • marthasvineyardvacationhomes.com • mvvacationrentals.com • marthas-vineyard-vacation-rentals.com • lighthousemv.com • mvhomerentals.com • sandcastlemv.com • marthasrealestate.com • sandpiperrental.com • vrbo.com • mvol.com/vacationrentals • vacationrentals.com • airbnb.com
- Note from Kristen Clark, HUAA Region I Chair:
- It is not too early to locate and secure lodging for the week….or two!! Tips: Most of the HUAA 2014 BOV events will be in the Oak Bluffs area so if you do not plan to bring a car, perhaps finding a home there would be good for you. Otherwise, Vineyard Haven, Edgartown, East Chop, Tisbury are all towns that are a short ride away. Katama is also a popular site for weekly renters. Again, Most HUAA BOV activities will occur between Tuesday and Sunday, so when searching look for the Turn Over Date of Sunday or rental from Sunday to Sunday. Even if you cannot stay the entire week, depending upon the number in your group, renting a home can be more economical than an island hotel or B&B. Also, when viewing the bedrooms, look for the bed types in each room to ensure there are enough beds for your entire group.